My 16 yo's hair is naturally dry.
By day-7 her hair needs deep hydrating, conditioning & moisture. "FORTIFY" is used with Aunt Jackie's conditioner.
* Picture-1 shows her hair after 7-days - just BEFORE wash day
* Picture-2 shows her hair today before going to school. She wets it and adds a mixture of the hair leave-in conditioners and the "Protect Hair Oil".
My Hair is relaxed and is therefore weaker
I wash my hair once a week and I use FORTIFY with Aunt Jackie's conditioners - with a heated cap.
During the week I use PROTECT Hair Oil with argan oil by ORS (which is a lighter oil).
I only use the HAIR BUTTER between weeks 6-8 of new hair growth. I relax my hair on week-8. During weeks 1-7, I find the butter too rich for my hair.
* Picture-3 shows my hair after using FULL BLOOM products - after 1-week
* Picture-4 shows my hair after 12-weeks, with regular 2-months trims.
* Picture-5 shows new growth to thinned hair-line - after 12-weeks.
My hairdresser has commented on my hair looking and feeling much healthier since using FULL BLOOM's hair products. I see my hairdresser every 2-months.
Great customer service and prompt delivery & I recommend Full Bloom's hair products.
I would recommend that you place FORTIY Hair Protein in the fridge to maintain the integrity of the ingredients.