Woman Puts Gorilla Glue in her hair
Tessica Brown set social media a blaze when she posted the videos showing how stiff her hair was from using Gorilla glue as a hair setting spray . The viral video has now been seen by over 20 million people, all shocked as she revealed her hair had been glued down for over a month.
She explained that she opted for Gorilla Glue spray to keep her hair in place after she ran out of her usual Got2b Glued Spray. She showed the extent of the damaged when she tried washing it out but to no avail, her hair remained stiff and didn’t budge.
Tessica has since been to hospital where she was prescribed acetone a nail polish remover to try and get the glue out. The doctors advised it would take about 22 hours to get the glue out but it only burned her scalp.
TMZ reported that she has hired an attorney and is looking into her legal options because she thinks the Gorilla Glue label was misleading. Gorilla Glue released a statement saying the label states: ‘Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing’.
There does seem to be light at the end of the tunnel for Tessica as a surgeon in LA has reached out to her to perform a 3 day surgery to take out the glue. The surgery that would normally cost about $12,000 will be done for free. She has also set up a go fund me page so she can buy some wigs in the event she loses her hair.
We are praying for her and hope this ordeal will soon come to an end. This was a very costly mistake which has cause her a lot of pain and discomfort. We wish her a speedy recovery here at Full Bloom Beauty and will keep you updated on her progress.