Embrace the moisture in your hair with this rich nourishing and moisturising hair butter. Hand blended, 100% natural and formulated to retain the moisture your hair needs to thrive.
Our special formulation includes:
- Murumuru Butter – High lauric acid content, a fatty acid shown to penetrate the hair’s shaft. This allows for better moisture retention and sealing of the cuticle, resulting in softer, more hydrated hair.
- Cocoa Butter – Palmitic, Oleanic & Lauric contribute to keeping the scalp softer and follicles pumping out healthy hair. They also do a great job of moisturising the hair strands, making them more pliable & less likely to break.
- Shea Butter – Filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids, which help add moisture to your hair. Reduces dryness, split ends, increases shine and reduces the frizz of your hair.
- Dissolve a small amount in the palm of your hands by rubbing them together.
- Apply to dry or damp hair. Gently work into the length of your hair from roots to end.
- Follow with Protect Oil for best results.
Perfect for styles such as twists, braids, twist out, braid out, a sleek bun and much more.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Astrocaryum (Murumuru) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Fragrance, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Blood) Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil. 200ml
Love this hair butter. Makes my hair feel lovely and soft easy to work with my natural hair as trying not to use heat and keep away from braids and weaves which killed my hairline
Then the hair butter just melts in my palms and my hair loves it! I don’t use curly creams anymore for my twists.
I am very pleased with my hair products and my family and I can see significant changes
It is what you say it is. I am natural hair in a small Afro. I don't always twist or plate my hair at night but I do wear my head scarf, my hair is soft in the mornings, just a quick comb out and my hair is prefect and the smell is lovely.
I have been using this hair butter for a month plus now and I can say for sure that this butter is live... anytime I do my braids I also make sure to use it before installation, by the time I loosen them,my hair will literally be thanking me for moisture
My hair (and mind if I might add) totally loves the EMBRACE of this hair butter goodness. It melts into my palms beautifully, and lovingly locks in all that moisture in place when applied on my hair 😄 I love the way my hair feels when I apply the EMBRACE and twin it with the PROTECT oil, it's a marriage made in heaven for my hair.
I love my hair soft and plant. I hate breakage. Since I started using this product, my hair has been soft and pliant minus the breakage. I love the way my hair feels even after 2 weeks in twists!! The bonus is the smell its just good! Its a must for me in any hair care routine